Advantage Testing GMAT Q&A
How much does the GMAT exam cost?
In the U.S., the in-person GMAT costs $275 per administration, and the GMAT Online costs $250 per administration. Other potential fees include:
- Rescheduling more than 60 days before test: $50
- Rescheduling 15–60 days before test: $100
- Rescheduling fewer than 15 days before test: $150
- Enhanced Score Report: $30 (not available for the GMAT Online)
- Additional Score Report: $35 each (no fee for the GMAT Online)
- Score Cancellation (after leaving test site): $25 (not available for the GMAT Online)
- Score Reinstatement: $50 (not available for the GMAT Online)
You can read more about GMAT fees here.
Get the latest Q&A's in your inbox
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(